baby teeth......

so....my dd is 3 1/2 months old. she has been crying and chewing on her hands.....slobbery. I checked her gums a few days ago and saw a tiny white spot on her top gums....checked it today and the white spot it bigger...kinda hard. BUT....it is in the middle of her gum, not on the bottom where a tooth would normally come out. Is this a tooth or should I take her to the doc?????

TNT8687

Asked by TNT8687 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If she is having high fever or vomiting I would take her to the ped; other than that I would watch it a few more days. If you are really concerned, you can call the ped and ask if he/she thinks you should bring the baby in.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 9:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2009