Is finding paint (gallon), under $13 too much to ask?

If not, where can I find it? I really need a paint job, but I'm on an extremely tight budget. Where can I find paint under $13?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Some stores have a selection of paints that aren't exactly the right color. Someone probably purchased the paint, didn't like the color, and returned it. Many stores sell this for cheaper than the regular gallon.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Walmart?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yes a lot of store do what epoh said. Many people aren't happy with the way the color turned out so they sell it for very cheap. Ask at the stores to see if they have any available.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• our walmart cheap paint is $13 dollars and all of the stores here have a no return policy on mixed colors. They'll only let you return the shelf color ones. But our landfill has a division of it for hazardous materials that can't just be dumped in the landfill that they sell if they can get a little money out of. Like paint can't be dumped so when people have extra paint, they donate it there. It's not normally a whole gallon, but sometimes it's the huge 5 gallon industrial size buckets so you may want to check and see if there's anything like that in your area. Good luck.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 9:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2009