Is there anything in your life you would do over?

i would want to have got saved before I did how about you?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Except for my children-yes everything. I'd go back to when I was twelve years old and re-live it all, make VERY different decisions that would take me down far different roads.Funny how hindsight is 20/20, and you get to see the decisions you made that changed EVERYTHING in the future.I wish there was a rewind button, but there is no rewind, no fast-forward, only PLAY.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 9:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I would want to restart my late twenties to see if my mother and I would get along any better than we do.
    Anonymous

• I would do my life just as it's been done now, I wouldn't change a thing... the good, the bad, and the ugly :-) I'm happy with my life, love my husband and children, and wouldn't trade anything.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 9:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Nope.. everything in my life, be it good or bad, I have learned from, and it has made me who I am today.. if I were to go back and change something, I wouldn't be who I am.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i wouldnt change a thing. all the things that have happened in my life.. good and bad i have learned from. and i love my life now as a mommy!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:37 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I would have done homework in High School, lol. I also wouldn't have married my XH, what a colossal waste of my twenties...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i would of saved my money so i could get out of my marriage
    Anonymous

• A long time ago I would of said yes. Now that I know the outcome. I say no. Everything happened as it should for me to be the person I am today. A true masterpiece!!
    *****Caution masterpiece still under construction.*****
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I wouldnt have slept with every guy that was interested in me
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• LOL Luvs!!! Don't we all!!
    Anonymous