?? i need help here

can i get pregante from anal sex? my boyfreind and me had anal sex 2 weaks ago and he cummed in me im suppose to start my period on the 25 but i want to now am i pregante? thanx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No how stupid can you be.. you can only get pregnant from swallowing!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• haha LMAO hahahaha LOL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

ok sorry um no but i think you already knew that.....why do people ask q's like this?

stay in school people...stay in school!!!!!
    Anonymous

• did you poop after 'cause if you did I think you are ok
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• ROTFLMAO ... I can't believe some of the stupidest q's ...You have no choice but to laugh ...
    Anonymous

• The anus isn't associated with the uterus (the womb) so ordinarily you won't get pregnant from anal sex, however his little guys, the sperm, could possibly travel from the outside and up where they need to be. So it isn't impossible, just very unlikely.

Answer by Bmat at 9:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Are you sure it was anal? Girrrrrrl I bet he put it in the other hole and you just didn't know go to the doctor ASAP your pregnant...
    Anonymous

• crap i alredy have 2 yougins wit him an he dont take care of non of em
    Anonymous

• If some of the fore come is on the outside of your anal area it could have possibly traveled up to your vaginal opening and made it's way up to your awaiting egg. Seems like a long shot, but hey if there are extra strong swimmers anything is possible.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2009