stress

i am stressing like crazy my 7 month old is teething all she does is cry. so all i wana do is just break down. my husband is at work so i have no one to talk to.

1Lilly

Asked by 1Lilly at 9:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hey there. If you haven't done so already I'd invest in some baby oragel, some teething tablets, and some infant tylenol. You can also take things like popcycles and let her suck on them, or a cold washcloth, or just a teething ring. My daughter is 16 months, she has 12 teeth already, and she's teething again w/ 4 teeth total coming in all at once! I feel you're pain! Unfortunately they say that if we had to go through that pain as adults hardly any of us could do it.. so I know she is REALLY driving you up the wall, and it's hard. My husband has been deployed for 12 months and I've done all the teething and everything since she was 4 months old when he left.. trust me if I can get through this completely alone you can too! You just need to seriously not dope her up, but if she's running a fever and crying, I'd give her some tylenol, if she's not hot or warm, then don't sometimes my daughters teeth hurt more than other times!
    armywife4ever08

Answer by armywife4ever08 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2009