36 weeks

When you were 36 weeks pregnant how did you feel? Well I am 36 weeks and I feel a lot of emotions, theres happy then sad then lots of pain like especially in my private area is this normal I cant walk sometimes? What did you feel like ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm almost 36 weeks and feel the same way...I'm so excited but at the same time I feel like "what if I'm not a good mom?"...or "what if something bad happens?" It seems like I'm in pain all the time, sharp shooting pain "down there" sometimes the cramping is so bad I can't move, its really bad when I walk around..not to mention the swelling!!!! I'm just trying to hang in there and stay positive...Good luck and try to stay positive!!! =)
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm not pregnant right now but i've had 2 kids one i had not even a year ago and i know exactly what your going through and yes it's completely normal. Just hang in there and enjoy the last few weeks you have and congrats!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i feel that way now and im 34 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 17, 2009