is it bad

is it bad that my 2 yr old will only listen to rap music and right now he loves project chick he crys to country or anything else but rap

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• maybe, but have you tried making him smell his farts? That should set him straight!!! I know it did mine! Damn gangsta rape!

• I don't think so. They are just little people and obviously likes rap. I like country everyone likes different stuff. Maybe there is somthing in the beat lol! Some of it makes me want to get giggy I'm 43!

Answer by 1countrygal at 10:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Damn gangsta rape!      yeah real mature racist much

• Sad thing is that I am not...

• It is spelled Rap, not Rape! And there is nothing wrong with a little culture, He knows what he likes-not bad at the age of 2!

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 10:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yeah I had to start listening to more country because my three year old was getting to know some of the words, Not a good thing!

Answer by lapcounter at 10:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My son is OBSESSED with Sir Mix A Lots song Tootse Roll. He demands it at least 3 times a day.

Answer by lstrickland at 1:07 AM on Mar. 18, 2009