is it bad

is it bad that my 2 yr old will only listen to rap music and right now he loves project chick he crys to country or anything else but rap

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• maybe, but have you tried making him smell his farts? That should set him straight!!! I know it did mine! Damn gangsta rape!
    Anonymous

• I don't think so. They are just little people and obviously likes rap. I like country everyone likes different stuff. Maybe there is somthing in the beat lol! Some of it makes me want to get giggy I'm 43!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 10:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Damn gangsta rape!      yeah real mature racist much

Anonymous

• Sad thing is that I am not...
    Anonymous

• It is spelled Rap, not Rape! And there is nothing wrong with a little culture, He knows what he likes-not bad at the age of 2!
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 10:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yeah I had to start listening to more country because my three year old was getting to know some of the words, Not a good thing!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My son is OBSESSED with Sir Mix A Lots song Tootse Roll. He demands it at least 3 times a day.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:07 AM on Mar. 18, 2009