How to adjust to one baby with another on the way?

I have a 8month old and I recently found out I am preggo AGAIN with baby #2 and I am kind of nervous.....

persistence5

Asked by persistence5 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's a scary thing! I was in the same boat with my kids. But, my second pregnancy was much easier since I knew what was going on. I spent a lot of time worried and scared of what was to come, and to be honest, it's not any harder here at home than it was before.

Taking the kids out in public however... is another story. I say, invest in a good twin stroller, stock up on things like diaper cream, and wipes and tylenol now, enjoy your showers while you have the chance, cause once you have 2 you can kiss them good bye! And take a nap once and a while!!
    CuriousSarahM

Answer by CuriousSarahM at 10:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I got pregnant with my 2nd 9months after the first. There were times in my pregnancy when I cried and thought "What am I doing!!!" But you know, it all turns out okay! It is hard work to have 2 under two years, two in diapers etc. but it really is great as well.
    My 2nd baby spent a lot of time in the sling that first year. I could tote him around and nurse while I chased a toddler around.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2009