I am college student and need your help!

I am a college student and need some advice from moms or parents in general, I am doing a video about working moms and how they deal with everyday things. Any advice on how to make tihngs better? or what you would do?

slhelp

Asked by slhelp at 10:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• set out the kids clothes before bed works great for me

Anonymous

• I go to school an hour away and I have a 4 month old son. I have found a time that I can take a shower, get dressed and get ready to leave before he even wakes up... I pack his clothes in the diaper bag and take him off to my mom's or my M-I-L's for the day! Its great because they can work between eachother's schedules and I always have him covered... and best of all.... ITS FREE!!!!! They will give him baths and they really enjoy the time with their grandson! I pick him up when I get back & we spend the evening together and go to bed....
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• you can PM me-I am a college student full time. I had my son in the middle of a semester and only took a week off for birth/recovery-had to remain full time student to keep my health insurance.
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 10:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My boss lets me change my work hours during the school year. I come in 30 minutes later so I can drop my son at school. During the summer, I go back to regular hours so I get off earlier.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 10:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Have reliable babysitters ready. Also, do not leave studying or research papers to do at the last minute....Get it done when you have the chance because you never know if the night before a big test if your child will come down with a 102 degree temp. or have to go to the ER for something....
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 4:03 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Oh yeah, and I have found that at the beginning of the semester, if I go to the professor and tell them I have a 1 year old, husband, and job - they are usually more understanding if you have to come to class a little late etc.
    As far as handling work on top of it all - I have no answer there....I am still struggling with being at work while in school. If you can cut back your hours, by all means do it.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 4:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2009