what who why are you sighing tonight?

my kid's just gotta get to bed even though he's a teen. sigh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• my back hurts im 30 weeks pregnant lol
    Anonymous

• would a warm water bottle help, maybe try that! I was so uncomfortable in my first pregnancy that when I finally delivered the sofa bed I always felt bad about putting guests on actually felt comfortable to me!! sigh I feel your pain mama.
    Anonymous

• My husband's STILL not home from work at 10:15pm. It's a hell-week for him. *sigh*
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm sleepy as all hell and ready to go home but at work for another 15 slow minutes.......***sigh***
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My back hurts, my hand hurts, my hair is a mess and I can't find a good stylist.

And I'm too lazy to get in the shower tonight, but I want some good loving from the hubby.

*sigh*

Oh yeah, people on this site are crazy as hell.

*sigh*
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 12:08 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I have 5 kids and therefore my bladder is falling out of my body literally and need to have surgery to have it repaired...so I have trouble holding urine...and sex is uncomfortable...sigh.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2009