I don't understand the conception date thing I guess. When I figure out the conception date it is September 16th, so did I have sex that day or was it before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you conceived egg and sperm met up and made nice then you had sex that day or before then depending on that month's ovulation dates. nothing in medicine is set in stone. there are no set rules of life just guidelines.
    Anonymous

• how far along are u? im 28 weeks and thats what is says for my conception date too. i think its 2 weeks after your period when u ovolate[spell check].im not sure tho.
    Anonymous

• i've ovulated at times during my period actually showing the stringy egg white mucus. ovulation is generally 2 weeks before and after your period. With my first I conceived mid twenties - about the twenty fourth of August and my last period was August 13, my due date was May 18. With my third I was conceived I believe Dec. 14, my last period began Dec. 2 and my due date was September 8. With my third in the months leading up to that conception I was on fast forward ovulating for weeks strraight and during my peirod too from an ovarian cyst that finally burst that early December. Our bodies just do whatever the hell they want huh. it's hard being a woman. if men could only have periods too.
    Anonymous