Munchkin Baby Food Grinder

my dd has been eating baby food for about a month and someone told me that i should get a baby food grinder and what im eating i can grind into baby food ans she can eat too. well i seen one at target and was wondering,do they really work? what all kind of food can u grind up?

doosti

Asked by doosti at 10:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• anything you eat! keep it bland for the baby... but I remember growing up, mom had a grinder and i used to help her grind up food for my younger siblings
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 10:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• They are just okay. Vegetables grind up the best, as long as they are cooked so that they are very mushy. Meat doesn't grind up well at all. I like to have it for when we go out. For at home, I prefer a mini food processor.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm not sure how other brands work, I'm just basing my opinion on the Munchkin brand that you were referring to.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i have one and use it mainly for just really soft food like avocado and banana. for that I love it cuz its the right serving. but its probably not strong enough for regular food.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• We used to use ours all the time for small portions. Now I use mostly our magic bullet or a hand held blender. I grind anything I am eating, except raw veggies and apples. Once I tried all the different flavors of veggies and fruit in babyfood jars to check for allergies I started giving him just about anything, most of it is not bland.
    marbear98

Answer by marbear98 at 1:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2009