OMG!!! Porn Sites

OK, so, like most curious people, I was just simply looking around some of the web sites, and there are the most UNREAL things on there!!! Beastiality, Rape (REAL rape, not staged), men taking advantage of drunk women, (again real and videotaped)....what the??? how is this allowed? Who would want to watch??? I understand having weird fetishes and fantasies, but wow.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• That is just wrong and I don't understand why is is allowed or even legal on the internet. People can get off on this stuff and then go out and get a young girl and do that stuff. It is just sick and IMO, needs to be stopped but I have never been for censorship???? Any ideas. We don't watch any kind of porn.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My Advice: Don't be looking at it.
    My computer is as pure as ever.
    Anonymous

• I don't like looking at it. What is IMO?
    Anonymous

• I just want to say that it is not something that you just "stumble" upon. There's lot of porn but, you don't just find beastiality, real rape, snuff films, and the like without LOOKING for it.
    Anonymous

• I had no idea it was out there... and am not going to go looking for it. I have a sensor on my computer that won't allow that type of thing to be seen without a password because I hated having the porn pop ups. No way would I watch long enough to even decide whether it was staged or real rape. I don't mind porn (I don't view it on the puter tho) but I don't want any voilence involved in it, no animals, and absolutely no children or even people that look like they may be barely legal. Would be hard for the internet to sensor it... easier to sensor it the way I did... parental controls.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• There are lots of sick sick people in the world, no telling what you could find if you were just curious enough to look for it. I am curious and always grossed out but still look like a train wreck sorta think. I accidently saw some sites displaying dead mutalated people and you can go on it by accident labeled incorrectly. DID IT!! Can happen. I was looking for sponge bob videos and they have porns mixed in labeled as cartoons. It sucks people are so wicked and want to torment anyone or anything and should be casterated in my opinion!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 10:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• as long as folks keep linking to it and making money for the sites that provide it they will still keep victimizing people to shock & awe people.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I totally agree with Lisa Ann, especially about the kid, 'school age girls' and all that shit. I'm one of those people who think R.Kelly should get hung upside down by his dick in the middle of a town square in some mid-evil village and be stoned to death for fucking those little girls! I have 2 daughters and 2 sons, at the same time my porn collection is outstanding. It's not what you do, it's how you do it. And to the inquirer, just be more careful. Keep your parental controls intact, and try to be specific w/ your searches. OVGUIDE.COM has some of the BEST stuff to watch free online. Also for newly released movies! Don't get discouraged ma.
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Anon #3, I did stumble on it, thank you. Was just browsing all the pop ups that kept coming up and they were there. and lisa ann I totally agree with your point. but I did not watch anything, it was very obvious these were real
    Anonymous

• Actually ANON, mainstream porn has become very violent, racist and disgusting and it's very easy to find. This is why I am 100% anti porn. OP, there was just a couple (man and woman) they were daycare owners and they were making kiddie porn movies with their daycare kids. Kids as old as 6 and as young as 2 months old. People do it and people watch it! Too many people are ignorant of the affects that porn has on our society and that's why it's still around.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2009