BabySitting...

I am a sahm and was just wanting to make some money so it won't be as hard on my dh. I have babysat before and I have a 3 month old dd. Infants only please. Msg me if you are interested.....?

TNT8687

Asked by TNT8687 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• where do you live? lol what would you charge? lol experience?
    Anonymous

• I live in Virginia Beach, When I babysat before they gave me around 25-30 a day. They only needed me 5 days a week (sun-thur). I have been babysitting since I was 12....so thats about 10 years, and now I have a child of my own. You are more than welcome to visit my home and check me out. I don't mind a bit. BUT only if you are interested.
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• before posting this you should look into the laws in your state, about how many you are allowed to take on at a time.. so you don't go over and above and get fined for it..
    in my state I believe anything more than 3 kids (other than your own) you have to get a day care license.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Are you sold on doing childcare? or would you be interested in doing something that is more flexible so you can work around the schedule you want to have? I would love to chat with you if you are open to talking it through, sign in at www.HealthyHome4All.com and perhaps I can give you more than one option. Have a great day!
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 8:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009