Second baby help please

Our little one is almost 5 months. We CANNOT decide if we even want a second baby. I think we would be just so happy with Talon. But I grew up with two siblings and DH grew up an only child, so we know pros and cons of that. We both want him to have a sibling, but I don't think we're ready to have another just yet, we're just now getting used to this newborn!! lol but if we DO have another, we don't want them to be to far apart in age.... HELP!!!

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think having siblings is very good for children you don't have to do it right away my boyz are 2 yrs. apart and they don't need anyone to play with they have eachother 24 -07
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• at 5 months your body is still healing so I wouldn't be too rushed to get pregnant right away. Just wait until you know for sure that you are ready or not.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 10:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• When my first was 5 months old I definitely didn't want another either! Give yourself time. you will know when you are ready for another. For us, we wanted our kids to be between 2 and 3 years apart (if possible). We got pregnant the first month and our kids are 2 years 1 month and 10 days apart. The eldest is a boy, our Sept baby is a girl. We are done with two.
    2cubs

Answer by 2cubs at 12:34 AM on Mar. 18, 2009