does anyone know of something fun, cheap and crazy to do with my husband??

We are setting up a babysitter so we can do something together but I don't want to just go to dinner and a movie. I want something fun, crazy and cheap. Any suggestions?? thanks..

JessicaBrowne

Asked by JessicaBrowne at 10:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• lol get a cheap hotel and have kinky sex lol just a suggestion haha
    Anonymous

• don't know where you live so don't know what is available.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I like to go to the go-cart track and race cars. It's fun, crazy, and cheap.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 10:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• How about you get all the stuff for a chocolate sundae and take turns making each other a treat of YOU! Whipped cream, chocolate syrup, pineaple rings, cherry for "on top" have a blast! Tried and true form of cheap entertainment! ;)
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 10:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• if you like the outdoors and the weather is nice take a nice long bike ride on a local bike trail, not expensive, barrow bikes if you have none, it is fun, not necessarily crazy but very relaxing and generally a ride that you can enjoy and be together. just a thought, we have done this and really enjoyed the time together, stop some where on the trail and have a packed lunch or snack, or stop in one of the towns along the way and just walk and window shop.
    gammiej

Answer by gammiej at 11:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• The sex stuff you can do at home. Why not go to the theater, a sporting event, an airplane ride, a city tour, a hike, or a drive to someplace you don't normally get to go?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It's free to have wild sex on the kitchen table. Add a few bucks for chocolate sauce and disinfectant spray (for afterward) and you've got all the makings of a "fun, cheap, and crazy date. That's what I'd do anyway.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• If you have a dinner club that plays live music something smooth an if you have a water walk try that after dinner but if you do both make sure your holding hands it may sound corney but it is romantic and than find a nice quite spot along the water bank to sit and give him light kisses not hard but lightly and gaze into his eyes and smile no words are best and he should take it from there! AND ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR EVENING. sometimes the old fashion way is the best way. all men like it they wont admit it but they love romance too.
    sweetangles

Answer by sweetangles at 12:13 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• If the weather permits, have a picnic at the park at night, and make out. Maybe even "play" on the play ground. We live in a town, where if we go to the theater during the week we are the only two people there and I love it. We laugh and talk out loud, we kick up our feet, and pig out on good popcorn. Them are going to be some good memories. Or go to a restaraunt and only order something that you have never tasted before and then share with each other. If you live by an airport, go park somewhere close and sit on top of your car and watch the planes land. Just do something adventurous! It always works for us!  Have fun.

bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:09 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Let me know if you figure something out that is fun and cheap cuz with it being Spring Break my boys will spend a wkend at my parents. We would like to go do something fun too but don't have alot of money!
    KatyBug73

Answer by KatyBug73 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 18, 2009