• In the Spotlight:

This is horrible but Im pregnant and Im not sure who the father is?

I know that paternity test is the answer but Im scared I made a mistake I was having unprotected sex with my ex for three months so it seems like theres the answer but i had sex with this guy I barely know twice in the month I got pregnant he says he never did anything while in me and we used a condom both timesBut for some reason I feel like its not my exs child I am due June ninth I know I had sex with my ex on September 9th and I know I had sex with the other guy on September 24th and possibly a few days before that as well Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would say its your ex's
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• if the other guy used a condom then odds are it is your ex
    Anonymous

• yeah it mostlikley ur exs.im due on june 9 too.
    Anonymous

• Count 38 weeks back from your due date and you'll have approximate conception date
    Anonymous

• While I certainly don't agree with your choices I don't think your a horrible person. I would say it's probably the ex's baby if you used protection with other guy but you'll have to have a paternity test to be sure.
    Anonymous

• Wait until the baby comes out and see who he or she looks more like lol.. I almost ran into this myself but the baby looks EXACTLY like her father. You can also just do a maternity test it's expensive and would really suck if your ex boyfriend found out you had sex w/ someone else but then again he's a boyfriend and you're not married to him... good luck!
    Anonymous

• I had a horrible breakup, and then 3 weeks later started dating somebody else. Several weeks after that, I found out I was pregnant. Counting back from the due date, conception was put right in that three week gap when I wasn't sexually active at all. I was mortified, because I had to admit to both of these guys and all my loved ones that I wasn't sure who the father was. I had even used protection with them both. We got a paternity test, and it was the second guy. My point is, you're not going to know for sure unless you test.
    Anonymous