can anyone help me??

My husband and i are wanting to have a baby he has a LOW sperm count he is only at like 2 mill. and averge is like 20 mill. what can we do to have a baby we have been tryin for 2 yr. now and still no luck if anyone knows any thing please share thank you!?!?!?!

ashli270

Asked by ashli270 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ask ur dr about u taking something to become MORE fertial
    kendraamornot

Answer by kendraamornot at 11:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I would go to a doctor and ask them.. if you've been trying for that long I'd start considering adoption unfortunately not everyone is able to have babies.. can't they do the implantation ordeal where they take his sperm and inject it into you etc?? I am not really for sure on this one, but I'd be talking to the doctor or considering other options like adoption etc.. sorry!
    Anonymous

• Have you all tried Fertility Blend?

It's CLINICALLY proven to work! Lots of couples with fertility problems, myself included, have gotten pregnant after using it. I got pregnant after just one month and I recommend it to anyone.

You can find it at www.fertilityblend.com
    Anonymous

• I think you might have to see a specialist if you aren't already. I watch discovery a lot and someone got pregnant off of IVF. Maybe it has to be manually done???????
    robibaby

Answer by robibaby at 12:23 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• well what is the ivf cause i went to the web site and it didnt tell me exactly what to do ya kno...so is it a drink,a pill or what??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• IVF is invitro fertilization
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I would talk to the drs. - there are lots of things that can cause low sperm count, and there's lots of things that MAY boost it. For example - does he wear boxers or briefs? Boxers can increase sperm count, b/c the testicles aren't held as close to the body and getting as warm, killing off the sperm. Same with really hot showers, hot tubs, hot baths, etc.

Does he drink a lot? That can also affect sperm count negatively. I believe there's also some foods that can help with this, but I don't know what, or how true that is.

Of course, there's also going the ivf route, where basically they take his sperm and medically impregnate you / your egg with it.

BTW - doing the OPPOSITE of the things I mentioned above is NOT a good way to avoid getting pg, either. It can help increase your odds, but the opposite is NOT an effective birth control method...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:39 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• does he like seafood?..my hubby eats seafood alot and for some reason it makes him horny and people tell me thats why the mexican have so many babys and stay fertile because all the seafood they eat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• message me and I will share with you about a natural product that has helped others.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2009