Why don't people...

Read the question before answering?? I know it's been asked before but I guess it's the thing to do.
I dont need to take a pregnancy test cause I just had my period for the 5th month in a row. And I
Took two already both negative.
This is to my question about the bleeding.

foreveryours66

Asked by foreveryours66 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Health

• what is your ?
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• why don't people READ the questions before answering them.

foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• About what bleeding? I read your question and it sounds like a question about another question you made, am I correct or just making assumptions?

In any case if your question is about why others don't read questions then I always read the question through, I may not answer to the posters liking, but I do answer the question and have read it all through.  As for why others don't... I'd have to say pure laziness and them wanting to make assumptions about some short phrased title they read on the post rather than taking the time and reading the entire post before responding.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 11:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2009