Do you ever get freaked out?

Like okay you dont like to say certain things or do something because you know that if you do its gunna happen, for instance you dont like to think about getting into a fight with your SO/DH because if you think or talk about it you know its going to end up happening, I do this alot and I am just wondering if I am weird or someone else does this too

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • I do this! For the first three months ofmy pregnancy I couldn't say the words "miscarriage" after that I couldn't say the words "still born" and now I shudder at the thought of the word "SIDS". I'm such a nut that I never even say that someone "could get raped" I would rather say they "could get attacked".
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It is called "A Self Fulfilling Prophecy" so quit thinking it's gonna happen or you'll will it to!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• seriously it really has a name jean? I didn't know that actually I have never heard of that term before lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• OMG beck that exactly what I do!!!!! Its crazy I did the same crap when I was pregnant too, its nuts really
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2009