Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need all mothers help PLEASE?????????

Hey yall... i just turned 18 on feb 13th and i took 2 tests and they came out positive right well i felt pregnant for abt 3 weeks and now idk i just dont feel pregnant... on feb 17th i started to c blood just a lil at first then it was a lil more and that lasted abt 4 days and now idk if mayb the test were wrng... i wanna go to the doc but if my mom finds out then me and my bf are outta place to stay and i just thought sumone could help me out??? any one???? if u have anything to help me please text me anytime bc i really need any advise asap.

Answer Question

Asked by ssj88 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • i would try to get checked out your 18 so you dont have to tell her and even if you were under 18 the dr cant say anything to her if she askes then just say its just a check you think you have a bladder infection i would get checked soon because it sounds like you may had miscarried that happened to me 3 times

    Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

  • #1- I had period like bleeding and I am still pregnant. I'm in my 2nd trimester and everything is fine.

    #2- Tell your mom you think you have a vaginal infection and go to the doctor. Your old enough to go by yourself so when you get there just tell the doctor what's REALLY going on and they can help you. OR go to a free clinic and tell them what's going on.

    Have you taken a test since the bleeding? Were there any clots in the bleeding?

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

  • Darn I just answered this with a really long an good answer.

    There is a rare chance that one test could have a false positive, but 2? Not a chance. You are/were pregnant.

    You may have had a miscarriage, you may not have. Either way you need to get into a doctor and get checked out. Planned Parenthood or a local women's clinic is a good choice if you have no primary doctor.

    You are 18. The doctor can NOT call and talk to your parents. You can get your own insurance. Try Medical or Medicaid (whichever you have in your state).

    Regardless, you need to be seen. In the case of miscarriage, your risk of infection is too high to not get seen, and in the case of pregnancy the risk to your baby to not be seen and stay healthy is too big to risk.

    Either way, in case you are still pregnant, you need to quit smoking, drinking, etc. and it would be good to start on vitamins.

    Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

  • you need to see a doctor to be sure and the fact of the matter, and I will put this as gently as I can, if you and your boyfriend are going to chose to partake in adult activities then you need to be prepared to deal with the adult consequences of those actions even if it means you have to get a job and find your own place to stay. 10% of women can spot through their entire pregnancy and still deliver healthy babies but either way you need to be evaluated by an OBGYN and honestly how did you plan on keeping this from your parents if you truly are pregnant? Please do the adult thing and tell your parents what is going on and then see a doctor.

    Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

  • Just see a doctor. The bladder infection excuse is a good one if your mom asks. You are / were pregnant, but you may have had a miscarriage. In either case, you need to see a doctor. Normally i don't encourage kids to lie to their parents, but I think parents who would kick their kids out of the house for being pregnant are shit anyway, and if you just miscarried, looking for a new place to stay is the last thing you need.

    Answer by tyrelsmom at 4:03 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • If you took a test and it was positive then you are pregnant but i would get checked out to make sure the bleeding wasn't indicating something wrong. I had light bleeding the first part of my pregnancy and i have a very active 10 month old now but just to be sure i would see a doctor to make sure everything is ok. Another thing i would tell my mom if i were you. she might be upset but it won't last forever so it's bettter to get it over with now then later on. That's just my opinion and i hope it helps in some way. Good luck!

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • Is there a planned parenting clinic or something similar in your area, where you could go. Someone that isn't your regular Dr and has a sliding scale fee?
    Worst case scenario is it was a miscarriage, and if that's the case you definitely would need medical attention.
    Good luck and your health comes first. Moms are harsh but she wouldn't want anything to happen to you because you were afraid of her reaction.
    Take care of yourself.

    Answer by ladynyte1 at 9:20 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • yea you need to see a doctor cuz if you are pregnant and ur bleeding there could be something wrong but than again some women bleed al little during pregnancy... the test could be wrong too.

    Answer by connor08 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • it could be an eptopic pregnancy but those usually have some mild cramping too. It need to be caught by like before u get any farther along or it will rupture ur tubes, better to be safe than sorry, hope u get good news!!!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • you need to get to a dr a.s.a.p.
    that sounds strange.
    bleeding that much when youre a couple weeks pregnant?
    You arent supposed to bleed unless
    youre going through your third trimester growth
    where your uterus grows and makes you bleed a little
    and that doesnt even happen to that many females.

    go see a doctor. =)

    Answer by scared. at 2:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.