Survivor fans?

Anyone watching Survivor? Who's your favorite? Do you hate Coach? Do you love Brendan and want to see him take Coach down?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think the skinny cycling guy is too thin!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Cycling guy an Coach are a-holes. I hope JT wins. He is like a "Country" version of Ozzie.
    Mommy2Bears

Answer by Mommy2Bears at 11:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Not too fond of Coach or way too skinny cycling guy. I do like JT and Brendan. Not too sure about Taj yet...
    lizaye

Answer by lizaye at 12:01 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I can't stand Coach, and I don't like Tyson either. I like JT, and Taj is ok. I'm glad that other lady is gone, Sandy? I think that was her name. The one they voted at the beginning and she got all pissed. She had a crappy attitude and was stupid too. Couldn't find the ONLY palm tree around? Now, if they'll just get rid of Coach, I'll be happy.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:53 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Coach needs to go. I Like JT, Brendan and Taj.
    ljmcmichael

Answer by ljmcmichael at 3:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2009