is it just me??

is it just me or dose it seem like everyone around you is getting pregnant and they dont even want to be my cousin had her baby this morning i was there... all i could do is cry because she dont even like kids she talks about how much she didnt want to have this baby... y cant it just be me... its kinda making me depressed dose anyone else feel like this??

kendraamornot

Asked by kendraamornot at 11:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• its does
    Anonymous

• when i was TTC it seemed like everyone around me was pregnant or having babies.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 11:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• yea.. sometimes i cry thinking about people preg or who have kids that don't deserve it. everything happens for a reason. It's just how God planned for it to be.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• There are some things in this world that you want to change, but just can't. One thing you could do is, every time you feel there is something you can't change - do something you can change. For example, you could become a Big Sister and mentor a child, or volunteer for a food pantry, shelter, or school. Maybe donate to a charity like UNICEF. This way you can make a difference and take away some of the unfairness in this world and give children a better life, even if they aren't your own. This will help you too because it will keep you busy (not saying you aren't busy) and that you will be doing something important and your depression may lift. Also you may be able to use this technique to help you relax. It is more difficult to get pregnant when you are under stress. If you never get pregnant, you could always adopt one of these children that are unwanted, and show them that they really are wanted.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• im in the same boat hunny!!! its very deppressing!! Im soooo upset about it all the time!!! and im sorry to all the 'you can do it mums out there' but SHHHHH!!!!
    I dont care what anyone says, the only thing that makes me feel any better is chocolate, crying and talking to my DP about all the babies we are going to have!!!
    Im a sad sack of sh*t i no, but i want a baby and i want one now!!!
    If you need to talk im here!!! i no its hard, and we can have a bitch and a cry together lol
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• me and my sister was just talkin about that this mornin while at breakfast....we both have a boyfriend who we stay with and are tryin to conceive...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Trust me on this.... when you stop thinking about it so much it will happen for you. I know women say that all the time but Im proof of that because my husband and I tried for 4 months which seemed like forever and then I just stoped concentrating on it so much. We were pregnant 6 months later. I think it took us so long because I have PCOS and didnt know it at the time so I was actually really lucky to have gotten pregnant on my own without any help from fertility drugs. My sister never liked kids either and even said that she would never have any but for some reason has two and let me tell you, she put the oldest one through hell. Its sad to see but my mom even called cps on her and they wont budge untill a child is almost dead which is pathetic if you ask me. Sorry to be so blunt but its the truth. My husband and I have been trying for baby #2 for 8 months now but I finally am getting some help since I now know that I have
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:54 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• continued... PCOS. Im about to start on Clomid but right now Im on Provera to start my period. Wish me luck and wish you luck as well!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:55 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I live at a military base......EVERYONE is pregnant!
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 2:30 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• yes we are TTC #2 and everyone else is getting pregnant and i just want to cry. my husband is bringing one of his friends and his wife over. his wife is 7 months pregnant. why can't it be me? why can't we be that lucky
    AirForceWife412

Answer by AirForceWife412 at 4:01 AM on Mar. 18, 2009