Stretch Marks

So, I was just on a website and saw an advertisement for two products that are supposed to reduce the visibility of stretch marks in the first two weeks. Not entirely get rid of them, but fade them. There's a free trial for them, but before I pay the shipping and handling I thought that maybe I should come here to see if anyone has ever used it before. One is Cosmetyn and the other is Reservatrol. Has anyone ever used them before? If so, were you satisfied with the results?

DellaF88

Asked by DellaF88 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• id try bio oil first you can buy it at walmart that way you dont have to put ur credit card info online and they wont try to scam you out of money in the future
    Anonymous

• Bio oil? I can give that a shot.
    DellaF88

Answer by DellaF88 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Bio oil is good for preventing new stretch marks but not so much for fading the old ones :/
    I use Super Shape Anti-Cellulite & Stretch Mark Cream and
    ANEW CLINICAL Professional Stretch Mark Smoother. The first one is good for older marks that aren't deep or purple/red. Its worth the little bit of extra money to invest in the Anew cream if you have deep, pocketed or purple marks though. It made a huge difference for me and it really does work quickly. You can get them at www.youravon.com/dhullum and its free shipping with code fsany ! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:30 AM on Mar. 18, 2009