Any ideas for welcome home celebrations?

My husband will be home from his 15 month deployment this June, and when he came home on R&R I put a bunch of hand made signs all throughout the house and I put stars on each window, and US flags in the yard and did a little shirt for my daughter that said "welcome home da da". But this time I'm not for sure what to do, I want something REALLY neat! I'm going to be 7 months pregnant w/ our 2nd child and my daughter is going to be 19 months old.. any cool shirt ideas for us to wear also? I was joking w/ my husband of making a shirt that said "R&R did this to me!" or something.. any and all idea's would be great! Thanks~!

armywife4ever08

Asked by armywife4ever08 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I don't know where you live but go to www.oplove.org It's a non-profit organization that a bunch of professional photographers are a part of. If there is a photog near you, they will do a session COMPLETELY FREE for his homecoming. And afterwards if you choose to do so. Is there a catch? Nope...I'm in that program and the photos are so rewarding.

As a wife of a former marine....I thank your hubby for his service and honor. Best of luck to all of you!
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 11:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• You sould check out my web site. I am an independent demonstrator of uppercase living products. I don't know if you have heard of this company? Uppercase living offers customers a way to "allow your walls to speak for you" ! I am sending you my web site, I hope you check it out, I think you might find just what your looking for!
    http://marya.uppercaseliving.net
    marya27

Answer by marya27 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• cafepress sells really cool shirts that are already made that aren't too expensive.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 18, 2009