threesome

me and my husband have been married 4 years and together 8 years i am the only person he has been with latly we have been talking about new things and a threesome came up i think i would be up to it but could this hurt are relationship

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• never invite someone else into the bed if you are married or in a serious relationship. that's just bad juju. you're asking for feelings to go flying and opening yourself up to a world of hurt, insecurity and not really great sex honestly. most threesomes are way better as fantasies... see if there is some role playing that you two could do together, that's hot!
    Anonymous

• ok answer this then you will know HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT SOME WOMAN HAVING SEX WITH YOUR HUSBAND ?
    Anonymous

• I have done the whole threesome ordeal and I wouldn't recommend it! I never did it w/ my partner but I did it w/ one of my friends that were married and everything.. it ended up being horrible we felt awkward the whole time, none of us ended up getting any real true pleasure out of it because we all felt like "this is wrong, I'm not supposed to be liking this" especially when you're watching someone you love get screwed by someone else it's just not good! Just stick to porno's or try anal or something to spice it up.. but I wouldn't recommend it!
    Anonymous

• I've heard of it hurting the relationship. As I've never tried it or even attempted it and don't believe I would but to each it's own. I have heard of it. Once instance I have heard of was Hubby enjoying the other woman more and began a side relationsbip with the other woman.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It made our relationship better. But we entered the threesome with set ground rules. I think if you don’t have rules you are risking your relationship because your not going to stop in the middle of things and tell him you don’t feel comfortable about something that’s going on.
    Anonymous

• i would assume it wouldt. my bf always wanted a threesome.. that was his fantasy. i was the girl he had been with the longest and he asked me if i would ever. the point is that we did end up doinit, with a "friend" of mine and it only brought us closer. that was about a year ago, now we are still together and we have a beautiful baby girl together. i would say go for it.
    Anonymous

• I'd say it's a personal choice... just be prepared that one of you may prefer sex with the othe person more... or develop feelings for the other person. I'd never do it, but someone I know did.. and his wife left him for the other person...
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• First off who brought it up you or him? I think it is a really bad idea, if you wanted to share you wouldn't have committed to each other. A man is always going to have fantasy of two women but hey I have one of being with the "Rock" and that ain't happening neither. If your husband brought it up then you probably need to start getting really creative in the bedroom keep him interested. Hell get you some spurs cowgirl hat saddle him up and ride him raw he won't be up to another woman! :)
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 11:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I say make a fair foursome. Threesomes cause problems imo.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:20 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• hubby and i do it all the time. pm me if you want details or something.... it brought he and i closer together, there are rules tho!!! i'm bi so its not a huge deal to me! anyways good luck!
    chloeconnor

Answer by chloeconnor at 12:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2009