Do you Google?

I friggin' love google! What are some of the craziest things you've ever seen on there?

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• not lately but I'd LIKE to BE "googled". It's been a while for me.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:27 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I google all the time. I couldn't live without google. I google everything from something I saw in nature, or on tv, to a song I heard on a tv show, etc.. anything and everything. I LOVE learning new things.And yes I have googled myself (only once) and old friends or ex's etc. I even googled my mom's ex husband (before she had me) and google-stalked his family for a bit. I felt guilty though and stopped lol.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 5:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I googled adult cloth diapers. My grandpa is very sick and cannot use the bathroom. I wanted to help my grandma save money by looking into cloth diapers. So I googled it, and came across an adult fetish page for men who LIKE to wear diapers and drink from bottles. GROSS!!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i have goggled myself before
    1stimemommy1742

Answer by 1stimemommy1742 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2009