For those who hard a hard time concieving, and finally got pregnant.

Right before you got pregnant, did you get this strong feeling that it will happen soon? For some reason me and DH have both been getting this strong gut feeling that I will be pregnant soon, and just wanna see if anyone else had this feeling. ETA: Please be 100 percent completely honest with me, Please and thanks in advanced.

BIMOM21

Asked by BIMOM21 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, I had a strong feeling a mo before the pos
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:13 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• well me and SO were not trying to concieve.. however when I was younger me and him were having sex and right afterword I got this thought that just popped in my head, "oh crap, I think we messed up"... well a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant.. it sucked though because we finally got use to the idea and were excited and I ended up miscarrying.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:07 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I am sorry for your loss. I am honestly terrified to be pregnant cause I hear so many stories of complications with the pregnancy after trying for a long time, but I want a baby so bad.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I didnt know till I was 3 months along and I we'd been trying for over a year.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:12 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• nope.. I actually did NOT expect to get pregnant that month and was already looking into an RE at our new duty station..I figured with me being off the fertility meds, the stress of moving and leaving friends behind, and my nephew being sick, there was no way..>God obviously had other plans:).. 3 days before I got my BFP though, a friend of mine that had been trying for a longer time called to say she was pregnant, and I knew that we would follow shortly after, I just didn't realize we would be due within a week of each other!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I just knew both times, I knew cant say how I knew but I did even b4 I missed a period
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• OT, but seriously I think my hubby may be pregnant cause he has a glow to him. LOL just trying to brighten my mood sorry.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Actually it was when we gave up. after 3 years. we said ** it we are never getting pregnant lets have fun and try to enjoy each other/!! like 4 months later.... BAM ??where did that come from? we had just accepted the idea it was not going to happen. then it did and its sooo great. (not the pregnancy part, the mom part :) ) good luck!
    tatmum

Answer by tatmum at 12:31 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Maybe I should try that. We will be trying for 4 years on the 31st.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My husband's friends came over late that night and he said "Boys, I just made a baby!" He just knew it. I was trying not to get my hopes up, as we'd been trying for 14 months already. That was in June & 4th of July weekend I was 1 day late & feeling anxious so I took the test and it was positive! Other than my husband thinking he's awesome, I used an online fertility calender to find my most fertile days. Good luck to you!
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 18, 2009