What to do?

OK my friend has been watching her cousins kids for about a week. A 2 and half month old and a 1 year old(along with her 2 kids 2 and 7 months) Anyways I have not been there and I have not seen here with the kids but she calls me all throughout the day and she is MEAN to her cousins kids. She will yell at them tell them to SHUT UP or she will take her kids and leave the room so she can talk. I will tell her I have to go but she calls back 20 minutes later and the kids will still be crying in the back. What should I do.. I wanna tell her cousin but I don't know how she will handle that or should I do more. I offered to come and take the girls until their mom got home and she said they would be OK.. I just don't feel comfortable with the situation..HelP PleasE..

TaterNJo0sMommy

Asked by TaterNJo0sMommy at 12:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yeah, you should definitely talk to your friend and put her straight and if that doesn't work than tell the cousin. Think about the kids that's really sad.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 12:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• jmo you should tell their mother! no kid should be treated like that by someone whom isn't their parent! not saying its ok for their parent to do it but thats really really wrong! i would def call her and tell her!
    chloeconnor

Answer by chloeconnor at 12:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Thanx. I think I'm gonna call her now. I just hope that things are better for the kids.
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 12:31 AM on Mar. 18, 2009