Has anyone else had major trouble losing pregnancy weight? If so, what worked for you in the end?? I'm really stressed about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Billy's Boot Camp work out dvds... They should be called Billy Beats Your Butt but you loose weight and get to target areas
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:23 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• It took me close to 2 years to lose the weight from my first....i just started walking more and going outside more...and i wasnt bordom eating any more lol...but then i got Pregnant again....i hope the weight of this one comes off faster lol:P
    youngmum1234

Answer by youngmum1234 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• You have to attack this problem in two ways: inside and out....inside by managing what you eat and keeping yourself on a healthy diet and outside by getting yourself on an exercise routine.

Try to manage the amount of calories you take in daily and cutting about 500 calories daily from your diet and at the same time burning about 500 calories with exercise. this will be a total of 1000 less calories daily... also remember that when you cut certain food groups out of your diet you are more likely to binge on those same foods and ALSO that your body hangs on to those calories... so I learned to never cut out full groups of foods.

Good luck and I really hope this helped
    kickboxnurse

Answer by kickboxnurse at 12:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• yessss im having a major problem losing it, i just gain 20 back gr. hopefully its no bc im pregnant again lol, and its just my eatting habbit.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 1:11 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i lost weight fast with my son but am having trouble after having my daughter check out www.theloseweightdiet.com i have tried this for 2 weeks now and have lost 4lbs! It's not a significant loss but it's better than nothing considering my daughter is almost 10 months and I have lost nothing before this. I hope it helps. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:11 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My son is almost four months old and I cant seem to drop any of my weight. I work my butt off at work, and am usually too tired to work out or im wanting to spend time with my baby. It sucks. I want it off but i have no self controll and no time.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2009