do you ever give yourself an enema?

I had lots of bad farts, and it seemed my poop was just not completely coming out for a couple of days, I did poop, in those days, and it wasn't difficult, it just seemed that it wasn't all coming. And so I gave my self an enema to see if this would get the rest out and I wouldn't fart so much, I think it worked, or it's my imagination or I would be slowing down farting anyway, so its a coincidence. Is there anyone else like me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Health

• LMAO! Sorry, but you must admit this is funny!

I don't believe an enema helps with flatulence, I think it just helps with a bowel movement, but hey I could be wrong. Thanks for the laugh...get well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• LOL, something about the way this is written is very funny!
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 12:31 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My husband told me once a poot was methane gas and to prove it he actually lit one. YES, my husband is very sophisticated. Anyway, if you rinse out your hinney, your don't have the material in there that ferments to make the gas. In that regard an enema would probably help you. I personally take and enema when I start feeling really bla and run down. Its really no biggie. I relax and take about a quart of plain warm water while laying on my back. i do it slowly and rub my tummy (sorta jiggle it) for maybe 10 minutes while I hold the fluid. After I get rid of that one i usually follow it with one thats maybe 2 quarts and add a little sea salt. Again I do it slowly and try to work it up farther. That does me for about a month or so.
    bookwormsf

Answer by bookwormsf at 1:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I'm getting kinda farty right now!
    undercovermomma

Answer by undercovermomma at 3:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2009