my 8 month old daughter..

she is on her hands and knees and rocking? you think she is bout to start crawling? what did your lil one do before they started crawling?

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 12:27 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yep...that's often the last step before they start moving and changing your life forever! Enjoy it while it lasts!
    2cubs

Answer by 2cubs at 12:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• OH HOW CUTE!!!! I bet she's adorable!!! My son went from that to crawling by stretching out one of his arms and pulling his body with one arm for the longest longest time. Finally he went to regular crawling. Enjoy mom, it truly is fun to watch and be a part of!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• yep thats exactly what xavier did
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 12:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• oh yeah any day now.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:04 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Not to be negative, but my daughter was on her hands and knees and rocked for well over a month before she crawled!!! And then one day, she started going backwards, and then two weeks later, she was crawling forwards like a maniac. It may take some time - but so cute when it happens. Just let her do it when she wants and is ready.
    rabbate

Answer by rabbate at 9:31 AM on Mar. 18, 2009