I'm feeling old...needing honest opinions about my appearance do I look old?

Think I'm having mid life crisis feel like I am not aging well, please try to be kind I try to be honest but in a kind manner please do same with me. When I look in the mirror don't like what I see low self esteem I suppose but I do appreciate your answers....

1countrygal

Asked by 1countrygal at 12:33 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Had to restart my computer to see pictures!

You don't look old enough to have a 26 year old daughter as listed in your profile.

You look a LOT younger than I do! I'm 46, everyone tells me I look ten years younger, and I think you look a good five or ten years younger than my "apparent" age.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:55 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I didn't look at your photo yet, but emotionally you sound in your late 30s.
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 12:35 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Your photo won't load, hon. But you are not allowed to even THINK you're old unless you've crossed the 50 age mark.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• MOM your picture looks beautiful!!! Your eyes really stand out and look pretty and your hair too. If you've had the same hair style for a while maybe a trim or cut. I think you look really pretty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I can't tell by your photo, all I know is that when I was in my late thirties, I started getting really worried about how old I was looking, but when I hit 40, I started feeling great about my looks, I guess I was anticipating that I was gonna look really bad by now, so now I think I look really good, are you feeling worried about how old your gonna look in the next few years, or its it simply how old you look now that concerns you?
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 12:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• from what i can see you look very pretty you're just wearing too much make up to compensate for feeling old.... maybe tone the make up down some :]

i can only see the main pic so i cant tell really, but you have beautiful hair
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Your pic is very little but I would say you are in your late, late 40s or early 50s.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I think you are absolutely gorgeous! (looking at your default) Whatever you are doing, keep doing it! I hope I look half as good as you when I am older.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 12:56 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I agree you are a pretty good lookin mommy. If you are in the sacramento, ca area I would love to help you boost your self esteem. I am a photographer and I do glamour photos to help women jsut like yourself who need a pick-me-up. If you are interested please message me and Ill give you more information. You should know that I am free of charge, I am building a portfolio so I dont feel I should charge my clients. Anymatter....you look great., enjoy life and whatcha momma gave you!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:07 AM on Mar. 18, 2009