Rough fall question?

My 2 year old was playing in the restroom and he fail before I could grab him and hit the side of the bathtub and shortly afterwards his eye started to swell its his left eye he fail asleep but since he woke up its more black and it gots like a red dot in the middle? what should i do to relieve the pain? and should i make him a doc apointment tommorrow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Put an ice pack on it to make the swelling go down. Just keep an eye on him...to be on the safe side call the nurse at your doctors office and see what she would suggest. If the swelling isn't down by morn call and make it appt, it never hurts to be safe
    cherbear3317

Answer by cherbear3317 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Is it his eyeball or the eye socket? If his eyeball is bleeding you might want to take him to the doctor. If it is just the area around his eye put ice on it and give him children's pain reliever. He'll probably be fine. Kids get bumps and bruises all the time. My daughter fell and hit her chin on the side of the bathtub when she was 4. She had to get stitches but was fine - up and playing as soon as she got home.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• GRAMMER AND SPELLING CLASSES. He's fine I'm sure. Put an ice pack on it and if he gets fussy and the swelling doesnt go away. take him to the doctors.
    aniyahsmommy524

Answer by aniyahsmommy524 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• funny you should say "grammer" it's GRAMMAR
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009