i want to really watch this scary film named A Haunting In Conneticut,but they say i shouldnt cuz it can cause stress to my baby..im 7months pregnant...:/

HelloKitty02

Asked by HelloKitty02 at 12:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • WHo said you shouldn't lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• lol my mom..haha i keep reading its b.s,so i was kinda looking for a 2nd opinion..
    HelloKitty02

Answer by HelloKitty02 at 12:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• why would u want to watch that garbage any way. I preferred comedies when I was pregnant to forget about how uncomfortable I was.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• lol,i dont know i heard it was good
    HelloKitty02

Answer by HelloKitty02 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• really do not baby can sense fear!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I watch scary movies all the time when I was pregnant. lol All the hardcore stuff.. lol. My Mom and Dad have all these wives tales.. I am Native Amercian and we have lots of wives tales about pregnancy..
    Angee3Monkeys

Answer by Angee3Monkeys at 12:49 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• lol these women are feeding you a load of bs. You are not going to get THAT scared watching a movie lol. What about the women who are in their early pregnancies and don't know it that watch scary movies. Your baby will be fine...lol. That's so cute :)
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:49 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• hehe thankz :]
    HelloKitty02

Answer by HelloKitty02 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Dude when I was huge all I had to do was watch movies and yes I watched a shit ton of scary ones and well my baby just turned 12 months on the 12th so you'll be ok.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 1:13 AM on Mar. 18, 2009