do u ever?

Have you ever ....say sit on the couch or lay in bed and think to yourself what question you want to ask on here. esp. Just for Fun section?
I know i do all the time. i will be laying in bed and ill be thinking of some funny stuff that i wanna see what other people think/say. but by the time i finally get the time to get on here. i forget. OR i'll be at work and say OMG i have to ask that on CM
LMAO
or am i the only one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL i do that all the time. don't worry your not alone.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I have done this before too. Shhhh don't tell anybody LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I usually only answer questions so I gotta think on the spot.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:00 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I always forget them when I need them and then remember them when everyone is going off to sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I have done that before. Especially if I am having a hard time falling asleep.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 1:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i do this alot. keep a pen and paper next to your bed at night when your in bed or next to you on the couch. lol
    i used ot do something similar like this as well..poems, going good in my head, then by morning i would forget..also songs i want to download..haha
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 1:51 AM on Mar. 18, 2009