Does your hubby get

upset, because your addicted to CM?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby was glad when I found CafeMom. I am disabled and cannot drive, plus we relocated to a new state and I don't know anyone. He thinks it's great that this way I can talk to other women and make friends.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 1:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• No he finds it amusing!! lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:02 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• How long have you been on CM?
    My hubby says, wait a couple months haah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Mine has started asking me "so whats the drama on CM today?" It's become our dinner convo lol... He thinks it's hilarious how so many people who have never met can get so worked up... He asked me the other night if they had a cafedad?? I told him no it'd be to boring
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 1:08 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Definitely, mamapotter... I think that's great. My hubby just want's to spend more time together. Im glade there's sites like this too. It's good to talk to other people, i dont get out much so this is cool.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yeah, my hubby comes and stands next to me while im on CM and tries to read what's Im typing. I love him lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• he knows that i'm on here, but most of the time when i'm on here it's when the baby is in bed and he's gone to work. it's my way of unwinding and having "me" time. he didn't care for it much at first but after explaining that it was my way of escaping and interacting with adults he's slacked off about it.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• He can't criticise me because he spends just as much time online playing games.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:23 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• No. He's downstairs on his computer playing poker.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Before I found CM he wouldn't have anything to do with me..He did, but it was just kinda like "Eh, I don't want you up my ass all day." lol
    Now that I've been on it for about a year. He's always coming in here and sitting with me, or either telling me to come in there with him so we can spend time together. WTF?
    Men I tell you...They are weird creatures.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2009