what would you do?

is your DH slapped you in the face?or pushed you?Or pulled your hair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd grab my children and walk out the door and go to my dad's house.
    pitter_patter

Answer by pitter_patter at 1:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I would be sure that he had lost his mind! My husband has never done anything at all like that to me so it would be completely out of character.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• And no, I would not stay! I'd probably leave and call one of our friends to go check on him to make sure he didn't need to go to the looney bin. If he didn't and he had done it out of meaness, I'd be gone for good!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Call the cops so he gets stuck in jail, and not tell anyone he is so he'll be stuck there until I decide otherwise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Kick him in the balls,call the cops, leave his dumbass to rot in jail and find me a new man.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 1:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• lol, Peekalou, I really like your first suggestion!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 1:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My ex hit me...once. I told him if he ever did it again he'd better not ever go to sleep because if he did I'd duct tape him to the bed and beat him with a frying pan and then I'd pack up and leave and he would have to figure out how to get untied. I was serious. He didn't do it again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• that sounds like a normal sex day for me.. lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• It gets worse as it goes too! chocking then more! Call the cops and start a record with him so when you can't take anymore if you live then you'll have more power to take to court with you!!! Start making other plans and have a plan for that ONE day!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Mine has pushed me a few times and thrown me across a room onto the bed!! but he didnt hurt me and he has never hit me and I know he wouldnt!! Some of our fights just get a little outta hand on both ends!! not very often but it happens
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 18, 2009