Do they make you show your ID?

My cousin has been wanting to go in to a sex shop and look for some stuff her and her DH can use for fun. No porn or anything.
I can go in, but she's 17. Do they ID you? I'd be fine with going in for her, but that would be difficult. What am I suppose to do, run outside and describe everything to her? lol. What's your suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Buy on-line.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes they id or their suppost to do you have a camera phone or have her go to a online store and buy from it adamandeve.com is a good site
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Buying online is a great idea. And yes, they card you.. atleast at the place I go to.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:28 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I wasnt checked for ID I was over age (19 when i went) but was not checked. But it really depends on the place. Buying online would be better. Or having her look at things online and telling you and you going in. But I wasnt checked and besides umm im sorry if a man is working and two women walk in they arent going to be worrying about IDs lol... whether your there for that or not (which I know your not) LOL....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• here, where i live, they do check for ID
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 1:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• She's married at 17? I doubt she'll get carded unless she acts all giggly or is wearing a high school sweatshirt.
    pitter_patter

Answer by pitter_patter at 1:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• They do where I live.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 1:45 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• They are spoused to...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yea, she's married. They had a baby so..yea..LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• They are spoused to?, spoust to?, they are SUPPOSED to card you!
    TiredofInsanity

Answer by TiredofInsanity at 1:49 AM on Mar. 18, 2009