My dog is acting weird!!! HELP!!

My 11 month old Boston Terrier is acting really weird, almost paranoid. She will be laying down one minute and the next thing you know she jumps and runs and then comes back and stairs at the spot (where nothing is there) for a good 20 30 minutes, with her ears down and kinda pouncing towards it. She usually sleeps in the bed and now she thinks there is something in it and she wont go near it. She is eating and drinking fine. She isnt constipated. She has slowed down on playing though. I dont know what is wrong. Any ideas?

Married12Kevin

Asked by Married12Kevin at 1:30 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pets

• I would take her to the vet, she may have a hearing or sight problem.
    blujeanlady62

Answer by blujeanlady62 at 8:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Have you tried taking her to the VET .?She is hearing things that we dong hear .I cocker Spaniel would scare the crap out of me she would be sleeping on my bed and all of the sudden she will get up and start barking at a specific spot .Later i moved and she stopped .
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• How is your weather? Dogs can sense alot!! My dog acts weird most of the time anyway, but storms, OMG he is sooo weird! Check it out good, you may have a mouse... although she might have even seen a bug.. ya never know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I live in an apartment complex. I dont think we have mice and if we did i wouldnt be able to explain to my landlord that we did cuz we arent suppose to have dogs and the weather is 80 and very sunny and is suppose to be like that all week and she kinda digs at the spots too. Like 10 mins ago she dug into our mattress and then right behind me on the carpet.
    Married12Kevin

Answer by Married12Kevin at 1:45 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Maybe an earthquake is coming. Seriously, check all the closets and any place that someone could hide. Otherwise, your dog may just be hearing a new noise.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:51 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Lol Did i mention i live in Kansas and on the top floor of my apartment building!!!!
    Married12Kevin

Answer by Married12Kevin at 1:54 AM on Mar. 18, 2009