Can you order a salad at Mcdonalds during breakfast?

I have to work tomorrow and don't have anything at the house to take, will I be able to pick up a salad on my way to work?

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 2:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey Tori, I know that I am a little late on this one. I do not think that McDonald's serves salads during that time but I am pretty sure that Jack in the Box does and they have at least three different salads to choose from that are pretty good. That might be worth a try next time. It seems like they should have salads made all of the time and then it would just require the meat but I bet that is not the case. I understand that convenience and not having to get out of the car is sometimes important especially when you are not a morning person and do not want to add to your day, something quick and easy, now why can't we have quick, easy and healthy at the same time. I wonder if people would pay a little bit extra for helathy fast food? Just and idea.

Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• yeah you should be able too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Not at the one's around here. It's not a full menu all day. But sonic is.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• here all mcdonalds are different because theyre privatly owned so one might serve it and the one down the street doesnt, you could stop at the grocery store if they have a salad bar
    mudgirl

Answer by mudgirl at 2:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• not where I live.. breakfast til 10:30
    fawn321

Answer by fawn321 at 2:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Not in my area, and I live in Los Angeles, I have wanted to order a burger before I go into to work and eat it a few hours later and they are pretty strick about lunch starting at 11:00am.
    TiredofInsanity

Answer by TiredofInsanity at 2:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• where i live they are ready..unless theyre short staffed (which seems like almost always lol)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Maybe you can add a few minutes and stop in a grocery store that has premade foods. I don't know where you live but Hyvee, Tom Thumb, Whole Foods...those stores have geat premade food in their deli's.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Wal mart is everywhere and has premade salads
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 2:37 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• It's not necessarily that it's breakfastime that's the problem, it's that they might not be made up for the day. When I worked at Mcdonald's, making the salads was something I did in between drive-thru customers in the mornings when things were slow. This way they were available in time for the changeover to lunch.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 2:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2009