The Mucus plug?? May be Tmi

This may be TMI but I was just wondering when you lose the mucus plug can it come out all at difrent times or does it all comeo ut at once??? and What color is it usually. Everytime I have went pee today I keep loseing this kinda clear yellowish stuff I was just wondering could that be the mucus plug or No?? and can you even lose it at 35 weeks and 3 days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The only way I could think to describe it is, it's like a reall runny nose consistancy but with a little blood at first. kind of like you're going to start a period. That's how mine were anyway. And I always started about two weeks before my due date. There was always like little blobs that would come out when I used the bathroom. Kind of gross, but we all get it. Hope that helps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I didn't lose mine until I had been in labor for about 20 hrs but it came out a little bit everytime I went to the bathroom with a bit of blood in it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes, it could be your mucus plug. Mine came out slowly with no blood. Just like a really runny nose every time I wiped. I also know that you can get EXTRA discharge during your pregnacy. I would think that it's a little early for your mucus plug...I read somewhere that after losing the plug, delivery is within 2 weeks...but don't quote me on that!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:45 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Well if my doctor is right about my due date than i thought it might be to early but my ultra sound and meausrements say i am 38 weeks and 3 days, idk though I guess i should stick with what the doctor sayss is my due date not the ultra sound, is it normal to meause 4 cm bigger?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• The way mine looked was like a big pink stained loogie not to be gross. and i lost parts of mine for about a week before the big part of it came out then i went into labor 2 hours later. so it might be time. i was 2 days past my due date but if your body is ready you can always go early. i would call you dr or midwife and ask just to be sure and if you are having contractions i would go to L&D i had contractions 2 hrs after my plug came out but everyone is different. Good luck and congrats!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 5:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• if the ultra sound measurements say you are so far along that is what i would go by. that's what my midwife went by after i had my ultrasound and they were right on both times. so you could be due in a week or too maybe sooner.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 5:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• if you have any Q's ask me. i'm not an expert but i went to the same place during both my pregnancies and the both prediction were only 2 days so i would really go with what the ultrasound said.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 5:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i lost all mine at once and it was yellowish and some women can lose it at different times. see first my water broke and then my mucus plug came out.
    connor08

Answer by connor08 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• and i lost mine at 38 weeks
    connor08