Have you ever been the other women?

knowing/ or unknowingly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, unknowingly.
    TiredofInsanity

Answer by TiredofInsanity at 2:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes, knowingly. I am ashamed now. I wasn't married but he was. I guess I didn't even think about the other woman at the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes, unknowingly. As soon as I found out he was married I never seen him again.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes, but it was with my Ex-husband, he was with the girl he left me for. I did it just to get back at her. I know it was childish, but it still made me laugh every time I saw her after that.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• yes unknowingly twice!! Both times I found out after I was emotionally and sexually involved. They were both separated and living in different homes so there were no clues. Glad I'm past that part of my life!!! I'm not proud of that at all.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• yes unknowingly once and knowingly once. The time it was unknowingly I felt horrible. I lived 15 mins from this guy and we met at a club for under 21 when I was 14-15. We hooked up and apparently the whole time he was with this other girl and had been with her a couple years. The time I knew bitch was cheating on him anyway and I was in love and now am happily married to him lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• yup, I knew. I hated her and he wanted her to break up with him. =) lol, the fun times we had...
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 2:50 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• It depends on how you consider it. When I was in the Navy, I went on a couple of dates with a guy then another girl that knew him told me that he had a gf back home. I confronted him about it, and apparently he had dated this girl, but they broke up before he left, and she wouldn't accept it, and his Mom wanted him to get back with her, because she thought if he married a good girl from home he wouldn't stay in and make the Navy a career, he would do his enlistment (which she was against), and then come back home, so she had given her his address and stuff, so she kept sending him cards, calling, etc.

He called and confronted her on the phone, with me listening in w/o her knowing, and the conversation with her confirmed what he said.

I still ended it though, because it was WAY too much drama for a guy I had only dated a couple of times.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Knowingly And Unknowingly..
    Happened Twice
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 4:54 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• no and not that i know off
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 8:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2009