What's wrong with me?

I have a house (3 b/r 2 baths) my son occupies 1 room, and yet I have been sleeping on the couch in my livingroom for 3 months! I get off the computer and then just lay down with a blanket on the couch and sleep, I even brought an alarm clock in here!

TiredofInsanity

Asked by TiredofInsanity at 3:30 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I only sleep on the couch now when our 4 year old decides to sleep in our bed and pushes me out. But when I was single and lived alone, I slept on the couch all the time. I very rarely slept in my bed.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 7:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Are you single? I did this when my husband and I were separated. I moved into my apartment and always slept on the couch. It was more cozy than a big empty bed to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I usually sleep on the couch b/c my DH snores SO bad!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i do the same thing. we have a 2br/1.5bath. my husband lives on base and i am here with my son alone at night so i just sleep on the couch. the neighbors are so loud it sounds like they're coming through the walls.. but there is nothing wrong with you!
    AirForceWife412

Answer by AirForceWife412 at 3:59 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I sleep on the couch for most of the night too :~( Ive done it for years. Even if Im exhausted I hate crawling into bed.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 5:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Welcome to the club!!!!! LOL!!!!
    workgoat

Answer by workgoat at 7:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I stll sleep on the couch for some reason i like sleeping on the couch better than on my bed. I dont mind sleeping on couch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I sleep on the couch when I'm mad at him...lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2009