birth control problems

uuggghhh i hate birth control... im taking the pill... dont know what its called but its been frustrating... ive been on it for a year and i have had two periods every month the whole time almost. this month i had my first period and i was supposed to have the second one when the inactive pills are but it didnt come... which is really weird... it always comes then... i thought i was pregnant so i took a pregnancy test and it said no... i took another one and it said no... i guess im not pregnant but i dont know what to do

edwinsmom2008

Asked by edwinsmom2008 at 4:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Health

• you have a lot of troubles right now dontcha? Well..what I would do is call the obgyn GYNO and talk to her/him about your options. I'm on the pill too and have no period but I think its because I was nursing but Ive stopped and still no period so I dont know. Probably just your hormones being out of wack!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:20 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Hi. Have you considered not taking birth control pills at all? I am 38 and I have never been on the pill. I am against them because they are so unnatural. The female body is supposed to have a period every month, as uncomfortable as they may be. If the pills are causing you so much trouble, why not just try the rhythm method of birth control, combined with condoms. I have used this method successfully all of my teenage and adult years. If you count the 1st day of your period as day one, with the rhythm method, days 8 through 17 are the days you have to be particularly carfeul about not getting pregnant and using condoms. In the long run, I think this way is better for a woman's overall health. I feel if any pill or medication is not absolutly necessary, it should be avoided. Natural is always better.
    ilovepoms

Answer by ilovepoms at 2:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2009