i cant get my son to sleep in a crib what do i do

hes 12 months old now... he has been sleeping in bed with us his whole life... even at the hospital he wouldnt sleep in the crib... but its getting to be where we have to get him to sleep there so he wont hurt himself while we are sleeping.

edwinsmom2008

Asked by edwinsmom2008 at 4:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont think he is gonna move to a crib cause my son is the same way. And its been too long to of a habit to just do it and let him cry it out so I think try to do what I am. Work on getting him to sleep in a big boy bed. Toddler bed. Make sure the room is safe for him so if he wakes up to play without you or what ever you wont need to worry. We shut the door and all that is in our room is his toys and all the dresser drawers are child locker and the dresser is anchored to the wall so nothing to possibly hurt humself on....and in the case he does get a booboo he is gonna let you know.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:24 AM on Mar. 18, 2009