Do you think that fantasizing about another man while having sex with your partner is cheating?

Say, fantasizing you're being gang-banged while dh is on you to get those juices pouring.
Honest answers pls.

labrax

Asked by labrax at 4:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I had those thoughts during sex too! Guess what? Its not normal! Somewhere subconcience in you if you don't remember, you might have been sexually abused! It will come out one day and you will regret those fantasys!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• No.Just don't cross the line in real life with that person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I don't think its necessarily cheating, like a previous writer wrote just be careful w/those thoughts. Personally, I think just like men see strippers and come home ready to go, sometimes it takes that extra something to get you going. (I've been there but in my situation the sex wasn't that great w/my husband.)
    Good luck
    ladynyte1

Answer by ladynyte1 at 8:39 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Cheating is to me a very strong word..Do I think it is cheating, maybe cheating of the heart and mind. I would be so hurt if my finace was thinking of someone else while we were making love. If I was ever thinking of someone else I would question myself if I was truly happy with him.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:59 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• um no its not fantasys are what make sex great!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Nope it's not cheating but damn that's erotic!! And yes it's VERY Normal to have erotic and kinky thoughts. And NO they do not indicate any repressed sexual abuse. Where in the world do these MYTHS keep cropping back up??
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2009