c-section

If anyone has had a scheduled c-sec how soon ahead do the plan it for?? Can you request a certain date because of significance?

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 5:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a sched c/s with my DS bc he was breech. So they just picked a date when it was 'safe' (39wks) and when the OB that does c/s was on call. For this pregnancy, the doc picked a 'safe' (38wks) and when HE had OR duty since I didnt want to try a VBAC. I think it depends o your hospital and doctor when they do it and if they'll let you do it when YOU want..with in a safe week. Both times though, I knew about 3 weeks out when we were having it. Good luck :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Mine was scheduled even though I didnt make it to the date. It was at 39 wks and mine let me pick any date within that week. I picked Jan 12. She came via c-sec on the 7th. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i had an emergency c section, i wanted to have my baby normal but they had to give me a c section.
    connor08

Answer by connor08 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2009