Needing your opinion and help on photography

My hubby and I are starting our own photography business and we are desperately needing everyday people's opinions on all of the above on our website; overall appearance of website, talent of photographer(photos), understanding of all written descriptions, and any suggestions or comments are wanted as well. DarlingExpressionsPhotography.com
IT should pop right up but in some different browsers it doesn't.

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have to say, the photography is wonderful!!! Very talented. The site was very easy to navigate through. If we lived close I would definitely want to get our pictures taken by you guys.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 5:37 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• awh that's great thank you so much!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• You're very welcome! :)
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 7:08 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I like the site.. great photos. I would have to say you have it all put together nicely, looks very professional, etc.
    Good job :).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:27 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Thank you thank you! Also to anyone in my area photo sessions are currently free. If interested message or email me.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 19, 2009