What kind of cash rewards credit card do you have and like?

katielovemyboys

Asked by katielovemyboys at 5:57 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• some of the credit cards have like 50% of on food others have like to go out of town you get a certain % off a hotel. I personally like the ones with the hotels giving like 10%-50% off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I have a discover platinum with cash rewards. I earn 1% cash bonus for all purchases. They also run promotions; for example, I recently signed up for a 5% cash bonus from April 1 through June 1 on all purchases made at home improvement, clothing, and department stores. They automatically credit your account with it, then at the end of a certain time period, you can choose to apply that amount to your payment, or you can buy gift cards at a discount with them (a $50 gift card for $40 for instance). I love my credit card--I NEVER charge more than I can pay off at the end of the month, and only use it for things I have to buy anyway, only by using the card, I can earn a little something with it!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• We have an American Express card with Hilton Honor points.
    When we go to Australia this year we will have 2 weeks accomodation for free in the Sydney Hilton. This is the second time we have been able to use the points for hotel accomodation in Sydney.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2009